All Class Concrete is Perth's leading provider of polished concrete. Enhance
your home and create a sleek contemporary finish with polished concrete.
What is Polished Concrete?
• Polished concrete is like Honed Concrete but finished with a very smooth higher sheen.
• Polished concrete provides a hard-wearing, visually appealing finish suitable for any
application or environment.
• It combines the durability of concrete with the aesthetic appeal of natural stone.
• Concrete is no longer thought of as that rustic basic building material.
• Polished concrete is increasingly becoming popular with interior designers & architects.
• It showcases a natural building style and is sustainable, providing an extremely hard wearing finish that is easy to maintain.Where is Polished Concrete most commonly used?
• Best suited for internal applications but can be altered to work in any environment.
• Common in showers, bathrooms and pool surrounds.What are the benefits of Polished Concrete?
• Virtually maintenance free.
• Designers retain total control of finish, mix, colour level of aggregate & shine.
• Can be suited to high traffic.
• Lower in house dust over time.
• Keeps homes warmer in winter and cool in summer due to thermal mass.
• The stone polished look at a friendly cost.
• Low allergenic.
• Easily maintained.What personalisations are available with Polished Concrete?
• Coloured stones, oxides, glow stones and even glass.How does the polishing process work?
• Polishing is a process where the concrete is ground down to a certain level of aggregate
• This can range from a light exposure of stone to a full exposure of stone.
• The concrete is then grouted once the exposure is reached.
• After the grout process we move into the grout removal and polishing.
• The concrete is then coated with a sealer and then buffed to produce a high-sheen finish,
which increases the durability of the cement and minimises scratching and general wear.Ready to go?Contact us
today for a free quote on 0421 456 641
or fill out the form below and we will ensure you make a well informed decision about the features and benefits the team at All Class Concrete can provide in line with your property needs.